Exciting new opportunity! Our client is looking for a UX Designer on a 12-month contract with possible extensions!
Join our team
Are you ready to join a fast paced team, working on making our customer's lives easier through innovation? The team is looking to expand our User Experience team, to help deliver better experiences to our end customers. The small, agile team works closely with our business to deliver a best-in-class experience to our home Wi-Fi customers, allowing them to control their modems, boosters, and other technology directly from their smartphone.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together*
You're an ambitious UX Designer looking to hone your skills in a collaborative small team. You will work closely with our senior developers and business partners, to develop and deliver end-to-end customer experiences for our do it yourself Wi-Fi installation. You will get to see first hand feedback on how your work is making an impact on our end users, and will also have the ability to update and modernize our mobile application following our digital guidelines.
You will work closely with our product team to elaborate on user stories, and build out wireframes and layouts for our mobile application. You will also work closely with our application developers, to ensure all solutions proposed are feasible and fully meet our design standards. Finally, you will work directly with our customers to ensure that the designs being presented will be easily understood by our customers.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle*
- Applying user-centered design processes, human factors, usability heuristics, and industry best practices to develop world class digital experiences for all screen sizes (mobile, and tablet)
- Collaborating with others to define problems, generate solutions, and formulate
- Leading customer journey mapping, exploratory design studios, and other collaborative
- working sessions with team members and partner stakeholders
- Generating user interface sketches and wireframes, as well as creating visual designs to communicate solutions and ideas
- Facilitating discussions around your work and its iterations
- Leveraging your skills in usability testing, user research, and interpretation of web analytics to meet outcomes through design
- Comfortable working with Figma, Invision, and other design tools
- Past work on mobile applications with mass-market usage
- Understanding of mobile accessibility best practices and an ability to create accessible products
- Passionate about modern design practices and methodologies like design systems