Our client is looking for a qualified professional to fill an Infrastructure PM
position in our Digital Solutions team. This person will be responsible for:
Duties would include:
● You’ll be working on projects related to infrastructure implementation (server
builds, storage implementation, network configuration, security tool agent
● Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project
● Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional
● Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex
cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
● Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation,
championing the development of strong project plans while leading
cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans
to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on
budget and quality of scope).
● Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with
significant experience in a large complex business environment in the
implementation of the solution.
● Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying
exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.