This position works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have a focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets the Service Level Agreements and delights the customer
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth
The Print/Mail/Scan Production Associate is responsible for the day-to-day operational execution of our print production offerings. They will be a key point of contact for Client escalations and help ensure we are delivering capabilities. They are responsible to ensure the standard operational processes are enforced and established for the customer and remain functional, efficient throughout the life of the contract. The Print/Mail/Scan Production Associate will work with internal resources to adjust or improve processes as required.
As a print finisher, your daily duties include folding, cutting, stapling, or gluing paper as necessary. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive—and sometimes monotonous—tasks throughout the entirety of their shift.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic, friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
• Ability to adhere and apply clearly defined policies and/or procedures.
• Ability to safely lift, move or carry objects weighing 35+ lbs without the assistance of others.
• Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
• Able to listen and communicate effectively
• Able to read, write and follow basic English instructions
• Basic math skills (add, multiply, divide)
• Basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse functions)
• Excellent communication and Customer service skills
• Effective organizational skills
• Read and comprehend technical troubleshooting (fault codes, image quality) procedures
• Service or Document management industry work experience operating high volume, networked systems
Knowledge of and working skills with principles of colour theory, colour calibration process and instrument.