To support the rapid growth of our solutions, the Consumer Health team works cross-functionally with many teams to market our products and services through grassroots community marketing initiatives.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
Our team is proud to be working everyday to bring new and innovative healthcare solutions that empower Canadians to take greater control of their own health. Working with internal and external stakeholders, we will accelerate the awareness and adoption of our solutions across Canada.
You will work alongside our Community Marketing team to find and support new ambassadors, marketing partners and distributors.
Building relationships with stakeholders in communities to help identify potential ambassadors, marketing partners, and distributors, and to elevate brand in Consumer Health.
Driving sales of consumer health products by recruiting and engaging dealers, distributors, and identifying B2B sales opportunities.
Speaking to the client's value proposition to engage new ambassadors, marketing partners, and drive adoption.
Supporting and nurturing relationships with ambassadors, marketing partners and distributors to drive engagement and adoption.
Providing market intelligence on brand sentiment, competition and other relevant factors in the Ontario market.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
You have an entrepreneurial and ownership mentality with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously from end to end
Driven by achieving targets, you thrive on delivering results
Naturally curious, you are able to find information, identify stakeholders and build an understanding of a situation
You are able to quickly develop strong working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to get work done efficiently and accurately
You are customer-centric and can simplify pricing and technical product concepts into customer-centric language and value propositions
Must to have skills:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in Consumer marketing, marketing communications, account management, sales
• University degree in Business/ Commerce, Communications or similar field. Applicants without degrees mentioned but with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship building.
• Exceptional structured thinking and communications skills (written and verbal)
• Strong problem solving skills with an ability to think critically and analytically to propose creative solutions and recommendations
Nice to have skills:
1. Previous experience in health or health related industries preferred.
2. Previous experience working with volunteers
3. Dealer management experience