Wireless Operations Manager
As a member of the team, you can expect:
Incredible benefits! – Including heath, dental, vacation time, paid holidays, uniform allowance, and more!
Above average compensation – Based on your experience.
Company paid training.
Our Client is an industry leading Specialty Contractor providing Construction Crews and Management to install cellular equipment on communications structures.
Our Client is looking for a Wireless Operations Manager that will provide industry leading support its Construction Management Teams to verify that all Crews and Crew Members are efficiently, effectively, and safely performing work in a manner consistent with the companies and Industry's Standards when working on Wireless communication sites.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• The Wireless Operations Manager is a Leadership position who will oversee assigned company and customer projects and be responsible for meeting company/customer goals.
• Lead a team of construction personnel including Warehouse and Crew members, sub-contractors and suppliers and be the main point of contact on all assigned projects.
• Build MOPs, BOM’s, & SOW for internal crews to execute in the field.
• Maintain and grow internal workforce.
• Build subcontractor and internal workforce to execute existing & new work booked.
• Overseeing and tracking site goals, achieving margins and reporting financials.
• Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project, hold vendors and crew members accountable to ensure budget is maintained; ensure construction personnel and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
• Assist with coordination of schedules, cost, and estimations.
• Assist crews in the field with hands on training to streamline job efficiencies
• Assist crews in the field with troubleshooting and roadblocks
• Provide oversight during construction on all assigned construction projects both in the office and in the field.
• Serve as single point of contact between project management and construction execution.
• Ensure safety compliance is a top priority
• Ensure all work is completed in accordance with customer and company construction standards, processes, and procedures.
• Actively participate in and make recommendations in vendor selection process.
• Provide a positive work environment for all employees, customers, and suppliers.
• Actively participate in development of new ideas and processes.
• The candidates’ values should be in alignment with CBTG Core Values of Dedication, Loyalty, Thoroughness and Good Work Ethic.
• The Wireless Operations Manager should be confident and knowledgeable in the areas of Construction, current technologies/ network infrastructure & Safety.
• Excellent communication skills written and spoken, as position requires daily communication with senior executives.
• Extensive expertise in hiring & managing field personnel.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a senior leadership position managing construction subcontractors and crews.
• Demonstrated strength working cross functionally to drive issue resolution, results driven, problem solver, self-starter.
• Reporting, budgeting, and forecasting experience.
• Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Project, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong computer skills
• Strong commitment to quality and cost consciousness
• Results driven, problem solver, self-starter.
• Proactive approach
• Valid drivers’ license with clean drivers abstracts