Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional business impact or multiple medium sized projects. Responsible for identifying and securing project resources and managing project schedules and budget to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and within agreed to scope, meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Defines project scope and deliverables, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business needs and direction. Applies strong project management techniques and skills combined with a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution. Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
The candidate will be part of the Project Control Office, responsible for the following as Finance Manager:
- Collect, organize, and analyze financials data for the program and provide guidance on financial management process for the program team.
- Gather and manage OPEX and CAPEX budgets (labour and material) and adhere to policies
- Propose financial strategies and identify risks, mitigation plans and opportunities.
- Develop forecasts and compare against actual spending
- Provide reporting for Program management and Executive reporting
- Liaise with Corporate Finance on monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Maintain variance reporting and dashboard summary for executive review.
Must to have skills:
1. A University degree in accounting or finance or equivalent work experience
2. Experience working with SAP in a finance capacity
3. Financial modeling skills, with Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
4. Proactive and organized with the ability to manage multiple deliverables within a dynamic environment with a strong attention to detail
5. Superior interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
6. The ability to maintain a positive team-player attitude, remain calm and professional under pressure, work collaboratively and independently with diverse individuals, and resolve conflicts constructively
Nice to have skills:
1. Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
2. Telecommunications/technology industry experience