Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
• Project Coordinator / Program Administrator will assist the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer.
• The position reports to and supports the Project Management Head and assists the Project Manager with daily activities.
• Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes; Working with complex data in excel tables; Project scheduling, including action item tracking; Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking; Filing and document management; Conducting industry research and analysis; Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors; • Assisting with addressing of deficiencies;
• This position will require resources with skills in Excel, Database Mgmt., queries and macros
• Any other administrative tasks as required.
• Degree or Diploma is an asset.
• Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
• Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Experience with MS Access and MS Project would be considered an asset.
• Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
• Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
• Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
• Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.