Job Role: OBI Analytics Developer – Technical ODI and OBIA with ORACLE
• Working closely with Business Analysts in understanding the Analytics requirements.
• Gathering the requirements of source and target systems
• Creating BIP reports and data models in HCM for data extraction
• Analyze/troubleshoot issues with VO’s in BICC extract
• Installation and configuration of OBIA on Linux environment.
• Work on ODI designer to create projects and other project objects.
• Work on loading the data from flat files into a staging area
• Attend issues relating to database connections, physical and logical schema using the Topology Manager
• Work on KM’s and customizing based on business requirements.
• Creation of packages, construction of data warehouse and data marts, and synchronization using ODI
• Creating load plans and scenarios in ODI as per oracle standards
• Modifying/customizing the existing out of box interfaces in ODI
• Attend issues relating to ODI Variables
• Migrating objects between instances using smart and regular mechanisms in ODI
• Work on WSDL for data extraction.
• SQL performance tuning
• Reconciliation Process while testing loaded data
• Assist Busines team with SIT/UAT testing
• Configuring metadata objects Subject Area, Table and Column and Web Catalog Objects Dashboard, Pages, Folders and Reports
• Creating Logical Tables, Dimensions, Facts and additional Metadata in the Business Layer
• Migrating the Web catalog developments by using the Catalog manager and Repository developments to Production from the Test environment
• Document the solution design and detailed design documents.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
•5-10+ years of hands-on Data Warehouse design and development experience
•5+ Years of Hands-on experience in Oracle Data Integrator Tool for ETL operations
•Very Strong Oracle Data Integrator ETL tool Design, development, mapping and documentation skills.
•5+ Years experience with Oracle 12c or higher with PL/SQL proficiency
•Strong hands-on experience in repository (.RPD) development (Physical, Logical and Presentation layer) using OBIEE 12c or OAC Admin tool
•Advanced knowledge of OBIA pre-built content and deep experience with customizing / extending OBIA pre-built content specially with Fusion Sources
•Configures BI Applications, leads fit/gap session and designs, builds, tests the solution
•Should Document Design, testing as per process set by client.
•Experience configuring one or more modules within OBIA preferably with Oracle Fusion HCM background
•Current hands-on experience in configuring OBIA HR Analytics with Fusion sources
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
•Experience in configuring OBIEE / OBIA security (Authentication and Authorization – Object level and Data level security)
•Hands-on experience in configuring OBIA (version 10.x)
•At least 2 full life-cycle Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) implementation experience
•Experience in Oracle HCM preferred but not required.
•Need to be self-motivated and be capable of working independently without supervision.
•Need to be a team player and share knowledge with team mates as necessary.
ORACLE (5), ORACLE REPORTS (5), SQL SERVER (5), BI - BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (5)
HTML (5), SQL (5), HRMS (5)