Role: Senior Azure Active Directory Administrator
- Functions as an in-house expert in proactively monitoring and managing the O365 environment on a day-to-day basis and applying enhancements and/or fixes as needed.
- Functions as a subject matter expert for architecture, performance tuning, and other technologies that are related to Azure AD, and Office 365.
- Provide second tier support during and after migrations, administrate the O365, Exchange, ADFS, AD Connect and One Drive.
- Configure and Manage Single Sign-on and Multi-Factor-Authentication for Enterprise Applications and Users
- Configure and Manage Conditional Access Policies
- Works with Vendor technical teams to deploy software and patches that integrates with and enhances the corporate systems
- Develops and updates system administration procedures and works closely with other IT resources including developers, storage administrators, server administrators
- Assists in the analysis of business requirements and matches appropriate technology to optimize productivity
- Utilizes analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft technologies to ensure overall hardware and software technical support services for Active Directory, ADFS, One Drive, EOP and Exchange servers in a high availability environment
- Maintains on-call availability 24/7 to handle elevated emergencies that cannot be resolved by lower-level administrators
- Ensures support is available and acts as escalation point for AD/O365 environments.
- Facilitate change in an environment by working in the framework of a change control process
Experience & Education
- Minimum 8-10 years software/hardware technical support experience in large infrastructures supporting
- Microsoft Directory Services, O365, AD Connect, Azure Application Proxy, ADFS, SSO, File services, Exchange and Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 environments (30k+ user)
- Extensive knowledge of Multi-factor Authentication, SAML, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID,
- Must have experience working with Microsoft technical support teams
- Extensive Experience with Azure AD, AD Connect, ADFS, EOP, Office 365 and Microsoft Cloud platform
- Familiar with DNS, WINS, and DHCP
- Extensive knowledge of PowerShell and scripting