Mail Insertion Operator Role
This position is responsible for satisfying customer requirements for colour, black & white reprographics, and mainframe printing services within a single customer location.
Production of client documents inserted into envelopes to be mailed to Canada Post.
In this role, the individual is responsible for performing mail insertion operations / services in the production process.
This position works with other members of the production team to facilitate quality control so the Customer receives a perfect job. Assisting all customers in a manner that meets or exceeds expectations.
Establish and Maintain high levels of Customer Satisfaction
Determine output requirements, machine set-up, check proofs (may include scanning and minimal document manipulation), run job, remove output and deliver output.
Perform maintenance and repair of high-frequency service call areas on specified equipment to maximize customer uptime.
Clean inserter equipment
Programming of jobs into the insertion equipment
Record job records, process production forms and maintain records
Perform maintenance and repair to maximize customer uptime
Clean and maintain equipment
QUALIFICATIONS: (if applicable to the print shop)
Experience with the following equipment & software would be an asset
• W&D Insertion Equipment
• NeoPost/Quadient Mail Machine
• Pitney Bowes Mail Machine
Demonstrate full knowledge of equipment, service offerings and processes.
• Able to operate large centralized digital equipment
• Able to detect production inconsistencies and quality issues
• Experience in finishing environment, operating finishing /binding equipment
• Math skills (multiplication, division, percentages)
• Operation of PC applications in networked environment
• Able to lift and move 50 pounds
• Able to read, write and follow instructions
• Listen, understand and communicate effectively
• Willingness to learn and take direction
• Able to work with others in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision
Please note you must be legally eligible to work in Canada