Technical Requirement / Roles & Responsibility
· Should have hands-on experience in mainframe technologies
· Should have sound knowledge in the following mainframe skills: COBOL, JCL, DB2, IMS, VSAM, SORT utilities, Sync Sort, File-AID, SPUFI, ISPF , CFI (File transfer) and SCM tools like Endevor.
· Should have hands-on Exp on familiarity with table unloads, table load, data masking
· Must have exp in support releases with code deployments, log monitoring, health checks
· Good to have REXX, CLIST, ISPF dialog development experience.
· Should have Schedule jobs, create alerting mechanisms etc.
· Should be flexible to support additional tasks of Release Management, Defect prevention activities, Code reviews etc
· Should be able to handle the stake holders independently.
· Good to have Prior experience on mainframe development /Support projects
· Ability to collaborate and communicate well across the team/organization.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity Capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently.
· Should have experience to work in Agile methodology
· Good to have Telecom Domain experience