The Content Coordinator will support ordering of content from various providers, inputting of metadata via asset management system, provide quality assurance on titles entered and troubleshooting as needed. The role will assist with support of content merchandising and contribute ideas to improve process and service overall. High-attention to detail is critical.
The role may also require knowledge of content content delivery from encode providers to support in the loading process. Some technical experience may be an asset but is not required aside from comfort with data entry, working with technology, administrative management & tracking.
Ability to adjust focus & learn quickly is important as the role might need an individual to undertake additional responsibilities as required.
Skills & Background
Must to have skills:
- Demonstrated attention to detail and precision
- Strong collaborative skills
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must
- Strong communication skills required; excellent grammer skills a major plus
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – experience with Photoshop a plus.
- Prior experience with content management systems is beneficial
- Prior experience with metadata management (experience with XML strongly preferred)
- Ability to multi-task & adapt to new challenges, be creative yet process focused
1. Professional composure and an ability to communicate effectively and concisely
2. Prior experience with content media – studio, TV, music, video
3. Highly organized with details and self-starter
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with video on demand services
2. Experience with digital media
3. Prior experience with content management systems/Gsuite programs/Excel