DevOps – Job Qualifications
· Engineering a CI/CD solution that automates the build, integrate, test, and deploy functions
· Engineering dynamic provisioning environment such as cloud, vm etc...
· Experience with SonarQube, Jenkins, Hudson, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
· Monitoring the business SLA of the application through application performance
· Managing the continuous delivery of smoke test automation, security & penetration testing, and failure automation testing policies for the application
· Developing and managing Dashboards, Reporting & Alerting use cases on logging tools like Splunk, ELK, Promotheus, Grafana and Http tracing tools
· Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc
· Working with various stakeholders to consume and parse infrastructure and application log data
· Product onboarding, tooling, design, and implementation of monitoring solutions.
· Troubleshooting applications by leveraging APM tools like AppDynamics/Dynatrace.
· Having a SRE mind set towards ensuring Application Availability.
· Identifying the application monitoring needs or performance issues and instrumenting them appropriately in AppDynamics and Splunk.
Nice to Have's
· Guiding developers on database usage and performance (SQL, etc.)
· Coordinating incident response with platform operations and/or infrastructure operations
· Documenting root cause analysis
Has strongly worked with a product development team