Activity A: Testing 0 - 15 (%)
• Work from provided specifications. Create test plans & scripts. Execute tests.
Interact with co-workers/users/clients.
Activity B: Support: 0 - 20 (%)
• Application trouble shooting & debugging. Report/communicate & track
Activity D: Design/ Analysis: 5 - 30 (%)
• Review, analyze & understand specifications. Consider & recommend options.
Document structure charts, data models, etc. using case tools. Comply with
department / industry standards. Conduct design review.
• Participates and assists with the integration of data across a variety of systems
• Develops, tests, debugs, maintains, documents and deploys statements, scripts,
procedures and applications.
Activity F: Project Management: 20 - 50 (%)
• Manage both individual and team projects without direct supervision. Complete
proposals and cost/benefit analysis and define project scope. Determine resource
• Community College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or other
equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years work experience in a computer programming
environment demonstrating strong analytical and programming skills (various languages
and platforms using structured methods);
• Excellent communications skills (oral and written);
• Knowledge and/or exposure in SOA architecture;
• Knowledge of computer systems, systems integration, structured;
• Experience in trouble shooting and debugging applications - 24hr on call rotation;
• Experience creating system test plans and conducting system tests;
c. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in integration engines (preferably Orion Rhapsody)
• Experience in data conversion including data extraction, cleansing, transformation, and
• Experience with SQL and relational databases (Sybase and SQL Server);
• Knowledge System Messaging standards such as HL7, XML, FHIR and/or C-CDA;
• Knowledge of Web Services, Web Applications;