Overview Of The Opportunity
Ignition Tax is looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect to lead the design and architecture of applications to engineer, scale, and optimize applications.
KPMG Ignition Tax sparks innovation and fuels change to unlock value and prepare for the future. KPMG Ignition Tax helps organizations discover opportunities through our far-reaching innovation and intelligence capabilities.
The team is committed to learning and development. If you're looking to solve tax technology problems, enjoy collaborating, mentoring and coaching others we encourage you to apply!
What You Will Do
What You Bring To The Role
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution architecture
- Identify a pragmatic approach to fill out gaps to complete end to end solution design
- Identify and mitigate plans for any risks associated with the Solution Architecture deliverables and overall stability of applications
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Develop design principles, policies and guidelines governing implementation of the solution
- Determine the effect of solution alternatives on IT costs and formulates an advice with regard to the decision to be taken
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the solution architecture discipline
- Create estimates for potential solutions for clients
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Application Design & Development (PaaS services in Azure)
- 3+ years of Solution Architect experience
- 8+ years of application development experience
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, cloud based container orchestration (e.g. AKS etc.), API management, microservices design principles etc.
- Experience with cloud native database such as Azure SQL Database, Cosmos Database
- Experience with Azure governance, management and security.
- Proficiency building web applications using C# .Net Core, Node JS
- Expert knowledge across technology architecture domains and practices; capable of driving from strategy to architecture to design & implementation
- 3+ years product and service management experience, with an ability to oversee and drive multiple projects
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills. The candidate should have existing (or be able to quickly establish) strong relationships with stakeholder individuals and groups at all levels across KPMG.
- Hand’s on experience with developing product roadmaps, defining priority projects to drive product innovation and updates, including plans for how projects will be sequenced and delivered
- Ability to quickly evaluate options, make decisions and execute within an intense technology environment with multiple stakeholders
- Assess impact of design decisions to the computer solution/product/service being developed (i.e. performance, schedule, budget, downstream component/system impact, quality, etc.) and recommends alternate/creative solutions for mitigation/optimization if required