Role: Project Coordinator
Location: Remote for now, but fine with candidates located in Ontario
Technical Skills and Responsibilities:
• Creation and editing of nodes for construction projects (FTTB, FTTC, GPON, etc) based on architecture (MDU/SFU)
• Override releases for new, existing and changed addresses, postal codes & nodes
• Ensure Segmentation Projects are completed within SAM (deration of nodes, postal code updates& addresses shared)
• SGI Super system & Maestro updates
• Verification of addresses within SAM database & Canada Post
• Liaise with Canada Post for postal code information for net new addresses as well as any changes within the system
• Verify & process potential address additions within the Rogers footprint
• Maintain and verify address discrepancies and address maintenance
• Track and report on addendum requests
Creating and maintaining solution documentation
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
• Problem solving issues that arise in the day to day and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• PO creation and processing
• Documentation creation, editing & tracking for training/MOPs/tracking
• Other project administrative tasks as required
Role Specific Competencies:
• 2 years’ experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
• Possess advanced MS Excel with strong MS Office Word and Power Point
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
• Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
• An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
• Adhere to all policy and legal requirements under Health and Safety legislation.
• Ability to express a passion for the organization’s customers, stakeholders and peers