As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will drive the success of our authenticated digital experiences and manage the end-to-end intricacies to deliver successful products. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and to enable self-serve capabilities that will reduce customer effort for managing their products. You will work with multiple autonomous delivery squads with dedicated Product Owners, Designers, Developers, and QAs. Collectively, you and the team will own the E2E customer journey across web experiences. In this role, you will:
Must to have skills:
- Detail and maintain all requirements received from product owners, the development team and supporting teams.
- Evaluate information captured from various sources, reconcile conflicts of information, break down high-level information into details, and clarify details for the team to understand how to define an efficient solution for Customers.
- Support the delivery team by facilitating the team’s delivery process, helping to balance work in progress limits and deliver improvements for efficiency.
- Help champion and build positive relationships with collaborators to effectively prioritize and execute business initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to define customer experiences that balance both customer and business needs.
- Balance and help prioritize a backlog of user driven stories - reflecting both customer value and effort to deliver. Adjust backlogs to reflect accurate scope, effort and priority information as it becomes available from business partners
- Here’s how
- Analyze business requirements from stakeholders and assist in creating/updating user stories.
- Work cross-functionally to create flow diagrams for user flows, system flows, and processes to help identify risks, dependencies, and requirements
- Contribute to roadmapping yearly deliverables with the Product Owner
- Seek opportunities for improvement (customer effort reduction, process improvement, cost reduction) and investigate possible solutions.
- Work alongside Product Owner to identify accurate KPIs and measurement strategy for the team and then collaborates with analytics team to have them implement it
- Help Product Owner with story mapping and investigation of all business requirements
- Research and document existing (as-is) business rules
- Assist Product Owner with determining the impact of changes to supporting systems and across teams to deliver on go to market activities.
- Support delivery of initiatives and intended business benefits with structured problem solving, gap analysis, and cost benefit analysis type activities.
- Be the point person for developers
- Participate in cross functional user story mapping and document all business requirements. Assisting with creating/updating user stories. Gathering requirements for work that impacts my squad or changes my squad is making that could impact other teams
- Work cross-functionally to create flow diagrams for user flows, system flows and processes to help us identify risks, dependencies and requirements
1. 3+ years as a BSA
2. Requirements gathering
3. Documentation and defining stories
Nice to have skills:
2. Familiarity with Agile
3. Experience with API development