Must to have skills:
- Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Help champion and build positive relationships with our partners to effectively prioritize and execute business initiatives, while working with stakeholders to define opportunities that optimizes our processes and deliver favorable customer experiences
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific system capabilities to build out future enhancements and a robust roadmap to fill critical functionality gaps
- Provide guidance and expertise on these specific system capabilities during the initial assessment stage of prioritized projects
- Create and document user stories and acceptance criteria in Jira; lead stakeholder demos and walkthroughs of the new functionality
- Develop and explicitly communicate the scope and what is being delivered to the business
- Prioritize, manage and create Product Backlog items and ensure backlog items are transparent, visible and understood
- Work closely with the Delivery team to ensure development is meeting business user requirements, balance work in progress limits and deliver successful business outcomes
- Partner with the project team and change leaders to drive adoption
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
1. Min of 2 years of salesforce.com experience.
2. Understand of B2B process and communicating with stakeholders.
3. Experience as a product owner
4. work with development team, communication etc.
Nice to have skills:
1. Telecom or TELUS business experience
2. Experience with JIRA and writing user stories and acceptance criteria.