Our client in Toronto is in need of a Data Analyst for an initial 12 month contract
Utilize your proven ability to gather, understand raw data & have the ability to cleanse data at a fast pace via scripting / bots etc..
Must to skills:
- Perform data audits / validation/ transformations and reporting on specific projects; work with business requirements analysts to identify and understand source data systems
- Ability to measure data quality & work with different stakeholders to normalize the data
- Working knowledge on: pivot tables or other statistical models, python knowledge is ideal.
- Working knowledge on : Service now / BMC Remedy CMDB knowledge is preferred
- ITIL Foundation is preferred
- Understanding of IT terminology is required (switch, router, ip, port, vm, etc.. )
1. Configuration management experience (cmdb)
2. Great communication skills (written/verbal)
3. IT knowledge
Nice to have skills:
1. Itil certification
2. Service now or bmc remedy experience
3. Asset management