What you will do:
Director – Business Development (Risk Managed Services) will be responsible to develop, manage and grow the business in the Managed Services Business Unit by acquiring new clients/ logos.
What you will do:
- Develop account plan to focus on client acquisition and meeting revenue/order book targets by reviewing key clients, trends, solution deployments, client and business nuances.
- Contribute to the development of the sales strategy for Managed Services by interacting with the vertical/service line partners within KPMG to identify opportunities.
- Incorporate and drive key KPMG initiatives and priorities in the Canada Managed Services space such as KYC/CDD, AML (Financial Crime Managed Services), Risk as a Service, and Cyber Managed Security Services etc.
- Develop the market and drive business and pipeline development by leveraging branding and marketing activities for KPMG in Canada.
- Develop case studies, white page analysis, proofs of concept and other thought leadership to present KPMG's differentiated offerings as a strategic fit for client organization
- Conduct workshops, presentation and executive meetings at client organization to shape their thinking around a potential opportunity and persuade them to initiate formal buying process
- Structure deals for the new clients by engage with the core bid team to structure the solution and the deal.
- Engage with advisors to seek input and strengthen the deal with differentiated and value-added offerings.
- Interact with client to keep them engaged in the development of the solution and the deal.
- Lead negotiations on commercial terms for them to ensure revenue flow and profitability.
- Develop, manage and leverage relationships to build client connect by identifying key stakeholders/ decision makers in targeted client organization by developing and strengthening relationships with them to become a trusted IT advisor for them.
- Interact and engage with the client leadership on solution development and communicate potential benefits (on cost/ efforts etc.)
- Provide inputs to develop competencies and solutions of the technology service line relevant to Managed Services. Provide customer perspectives for developing new GTM solutions and positioning and presenting the same.
15+ years of experience in working in the IT services or Risk Advisory industry, preferably in a similar role. Strong sales and functional understanding and experience on at least two of following areas – “Software as a Service” Development, Managed services, Analytics, Risk Advisory (Anti-Money Laundering, Model Risk, Financial Risk etc.) & security solutions.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, sales, marketing, and stakeholder management.
- Expertise in principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Must be able to foster strong Customer, Analyst and Advisor relationships.
- Must have Client Centricity and service delivery mindset. Able to confidently build a strong rapport with client teams and drive consensus among multiple stakeholders towards focused goal.
- College Diploma or University Degree, preferably in IT Systems or a related discipline, having an MBA is an asset.
Must have excellent communication and presentation skills needed to articulate and communicate ideas, views, analysis and recommendations with senior leaders and client CXO stakeholders.