As a developer within clinet's Digital team , you could be working on leading edge microservice APIs, supporting employees and growing our digital footprint - what you help build will be the underlying systems that help our team achieve better customer experiences. The services you will build will need to be both performant and resilient.
Must to have skills:
- Make endpoints for frontend apps and other backend services to use / write wrappers for other API developers
- Ability to track the workflow whenever it's needed.
- Identify code problems, build solutions and complete code reviews with other developers.
- Maintaining codebase and making improvements when necessary.
- Logging, error reporting and analytics.
- Reviewing accessibility as part of the development process.
- Collaborate with other teams to get technical requirements to develop a solution.
- Knowledge about database management and architecture.
- Understand what technologies other teams are using.
- Work with designers to help them understand possible technical restrictions
- Familiar with Micro Service Architecture.
- Maintaining the best security, reliability and performance practices.
- Assist and rapidly test solutions for the team.
- Develop scalable solutions with performance and security in mind.
- Ensure cohesive experience across multiple devices.
1. React/Redux and NodeJS Development Experience
2 API Development Experience (ExpressAPI/OpenAPI)
3. SOAP or Microservices Experience
Nice to have skills:
1. Agile/Scrum Experience *Very nice to have
2. Database experience
3. Unit Testing experience