● Manage intake and execute new reporting requests from product management
team and key stakeholders
● Communicate insights with team
● Critical analysis of insights, help predict and answer larger problems that the team may have
● Develop strategy of overall data model, both within the team and throughout the other business portfolios
● Bachelor’s degree in Applied Math, Statistics, Data Science/Analytics,
Engineering, or a related technical degree.
● 5+ years of product management experience that includes product execution and
go to market strategy.
● Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion,
engagement, and retention).
● Proven ability to learn things quickly and stay up to date on breakthroughs in
Data Science techniques.
● Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, R,
or Golang (IT Background in BI is a must)
● Comfortability with manipulating data BI tools
● Experience with common statistics methodologies such as clustering,
regression, forecasting, classification, regularization, resampling, etc.
● Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets.
● Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed
● Telecom experience a plus
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Excellent communication skills
● Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior.
● Attend client based meetings.
● Managing the project efficiently.
● Conducting presentations for the employees.
● Experience working with different project managers.
● Analyzing the technical customer requirements.
● Development of client specific solutions.