We are looking for a strong candidate that will be working within the Project Control Office (PCO) as a Communication Manager. Below are the key requirements for this role:
- Collect, organize, and analyze program status communications and provide guidance on communication management planning and process for the program team.
- Develop and maintain a communication plan that aligns to the contract and keeps internal teams and the customer aligned. The communication plan should outline accountabilities, outputs, frequency and flow of program communication.
- Gather all relevant information from the projects and produce a customer communication package that is consistently sent and aligned to contractual requirements.
- Ensure that there is only one source of project information through the PCO.
- Develop and maintain internal status updates to working teams and dashboards to the leadership team.