Role of Project Analyst/Specialist:
Project Specialist function involves work prior to award
1. Works with PM to achieve project targets, part of the project team and coordinates with stake holders
2. Review of work orders/ Design documents & REAF for any potential issue
3. Discuss further with RE Prime and Engineering Prime in case of any issue
4. Develop 3 weeks look ahead schedule considering required deliverables.
5. Schedule regular Project review meeting with Contractors.
6. Flag to PM in case of shortage or items running low in inventory. Advise on transfer from other projects. Keep inventory status through Oracle. Initiate ordering as required.
7. Tracks Vendor PO to ensure ordered materials delivery receipt
8. Coordinate implementation activity with internal and external resources
9. Interact with RF, Civil and Equipment Engineering regarding any technical issues and provide guidance to Contractor on timely manner.
10. Daily/ weekly conference calls with Contractor to develop work schedule and update PM on progress. Derive project progress schedule
11. Support on Maintenance window and attend cutovers
12. Communications with radio TAC and other stakeholders
13. SAS verification confirmation
14. E911 call booking with FOPS/RF Engg
15. Review as builts, QC Check list and ensure adherence to client Standards.
16. On line Receiving for projects
a. Monitoring contractor progress
b. Maintaining OLR master sheet
c. Addressing urgent material issues
d. Assist on monthly/ Quarterly financial forecast
17. Prepare waiver request in case of Embargo with required details.
18. Review and process change orders.
19. Review and track deficiency and follow up with contractor regarding deficiency correction and acceptance by Operations.
20. Initiate RMA process for faulty HW and track replacement unit.
21. Technical and self-development courses through eLearning.
22. Perform contractor evaluation and complete contractor score card.
23. Conduct and attend DT meeting with FOPS and develop action plan to close the DTs within 2 weeks.
EXCEL (4), ORACLE (4), Negotiations (4)
PMP (4), Negotiations (4)