View all jobs
Java Developer - Data Migration (1 Bilingual )Toronto, Ontario · Computer/Software
What You’ll Do:
What you Bring:
- Participating in project planning and solution proposals.
- Scripting for extraction of data and working of projects related to Data Migration
- Architecting, designing, and developing new features.
- Working with data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Implementing high quality unit tests.
- Performing peer code review to meet program quality targets
- Identifying and diagnosing deficiencies related to systems, coding and infrastructure, and recommending solutions for mitigation.
- Using version control with GIT (both local and using cloud-based platforms like Bitbucket).
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in systems development and analysis with a focus on Java Development
- An understanding of development on distributed systems operating at scale
- Experience with:
- API creation and RESTful services
- Creating data models
- Relational and NoSQL database experience (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with server-side languages, specifically Java 8+
- Knowledge and experience with server-side frameworks including Spring Boot and Hibernate