Our client is looking for a ServiceNow BA for a 12 months contract in Toronto. The ideal candiadte will
Must to have skills:
- Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
1. ServiceNow administrations (user level)
2. Experience in process development
3. Facilitation skills
Nice to have skills:
1. ITIL foundations
2. Project Management (PMP)
3. ServiceNow administrations (developer level)