Our client is looking for the right person, not just any person to take on the new IT Support Services position. Their biggest asset is their team and they are committed to technology as it is a passion not a job. their internal IT technical support team likes to play in sandbox environments testing new technologies for the fun of it.
They only use the best business class technology. No freeware or consumer grade products. They use Enterprise class remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) tools to proactively manage our client environments 24/7/365 with international offices.
- Assemble, image, and configure workstations, laptops and servers according to client IT project specifications and details
- Perform remote and onsite troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking issues for various clients
- Perform level 1/2 tech support fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and application
- Monitor corporate central ticketing system to ensure timely resolution of tech support issues within client defined SLA.
- Document any and all changes to client environments as well as applying the latest industry “Best Practices”
- Create new and follow existing check lists to ensure a consistent result for routine and common tasks within our proactive IT management services
- Proactively access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and FAQ resources on the Internet/intranet to aid in client tech support problem resolution
- Leverage front-line client experiences to identify sales opportunities
- Assist level 1/2 technicians with any tech support issues requiring assistance
- Other duties as assigned as assigned by upper management.
- Typical business Hours are from 8AM – 6PM, Mon – Fri, with after hours work and on-call required
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
New employees are required to come in to the office for the first 2-4 weeks for training.
Rotation of in office requiring employees to come in every 2-3 week for 2 times a week.
Option to work from in office full time may be available