Our client is in need of a Project Coordinator 2 for an initial 12-month contract in either Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver.
About the role:
The client is currently looking for an experienced professional to fill a Project coordinator position for a 12 month contract position. The Project Coordinator will work within a cross functional team and be responsible for scheduling and executing on a strategy to allocate resources for door-to-door lead generation. This person will work closely with a Sr Program Manager to ensure new areas are staffed and resourced appropriately to complete lead generation required in a variety of communities throughout AB and BC. If you are detail oriented and an organized individual who is looking for an opportunity to work with a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you.
• Execute on strategic direction provided
• Schedule resources to ensure sales lead generation in identified markets are completed
• Provide basic training to agents going door to door
• Report on results
• Build relationships
• Contribute to the development of initiatives to establish best in class practices within TELUS
• Track record of collaborations leveraging internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Detail oriented
• Business accumen
• Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines
Required Professional Designation/Certification & Experience:
• A degree or equivalent marketing and business experience is required.
• 2+ years progressive experience in Marketing, Sales and Business positions
Must have skills:
1. Project Management
2 Detail oriented
Nice to have skills:
3. Telecom experience