Applies specialized knowledge in Software development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement and optimize application development and solution delivery that enables and supports business and/or engineering functions. Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects, Coordinates and collaborates with others to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations. Conceptualizes, constructs, tests and implements integrated software solutions, distributed computing solutions, and/or physical and logical communications for the customer and NMCI architects client/server solutions and environments. Creates application program interfaces, Monitors performance and analyzes statistics to identify and resolve system infrastructure documentation. Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
Supported by the Health Development Manager, the Senior Developer-Analyst will design, develop, test and maintain code on Health solutions to manage patient files, prescriptions, DIS links, etc.
• Perform full lifecycle software development.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient DELPHI, C# & .NET code.
• Troubleshoot and resolve design issues and code errors.
• Work in Agile development environment with multiple SCRUM teams.
• Guide and mentor development team on DELPHI, C# & .NET fundamentals and good practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expert in C#, Framework, .NET, Delphi
• Relevant experience in delivering large solutions and integrations
• Hands-on experiences with relational database (SQL server)
• Working experiences with SCRUM
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player and autonomous.
• Knowledge of pharmacy domain (asset)
Must to have skills:
1. Expert in C#, .NET, SQL
2. Application development and security
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have skills:
2. Knowledge of pharmacy domain
3. Working experiences with SCRUM(Jira, confluence , bigbucket and Jenkins)
• MS or BS in computer science or computer/software engineering.
• BS in computer science with equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5-10+ years experience in C#, Framework, .NET, OOP
• 5-10+ years experience with relational database (SQL server preferred)