As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building and running the data driven applications which enable innovative, customer centric digital experiences.
You will be working as part of a friendly, cross-discipline agile team who helps each other solve problems across all functions. As a custodian of customer trust, you will employ best practice in development, security, accessibility and design to achieve the highest quality of service for our customers.
Our development team uses a range of technologies to get the job done: Spark, Sqoop and coupled with Oozie, shell scripting, Control-M to provide a modern, easy to use data pipeline.
You will be part of the team building a data pipeline to transfer the data from our enterprise data lake for enabling our AI use cases.
You are a fast learner, highly technical, passionate data engineer looking to work within a team of multidisciplinary experts to improve your craft and contribute to the data development practice.
● Learn new skills & advance your data development practice
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the analytics pipeline
● Assist in evaluating technology choices and rapidly test solutions
● Assist the outcome teams in understanding how to best measure their web properties
● Collaborate closely with multiple team in an agile environment
Must to have skills:
1 Extensive Hands-on experience in SAS, SQL and other data query language on PC and comfortable building ETL pipelines using SSIS or similar tools with very large data sets and databases
2. Knowledge in various advanced data mining techniques to ensure effective solutions to marketing issues
Nice to have skills:
1. Masters in Data
2. Stakeholder management
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
● A passion for data
● Interest and ability to learn new languages & technologies as needed
● Familiar with the execution sequence of ETL Flows
● Experience with Spark, Sqoop, Oozie, Control-M
● Basic understanding of data warehouse, data lake, OLAP and OLTP applications"
● Intermediate level candidates with 4-6 years of relevant experience
● Experience with Big data related tools and technologies
● Experience with SQL, Unix, Shell scripting
● Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo