Product Manager position will responsible for on-going business operations of the Video on Demand storefront supported by a larger coordination team. This role will act as day to day supervisor across the extended Operations team encompassing contract staff to enable business operations, growth & change management.
This role will provide support ensuring tracking of content launch targets by content partners. Assurance of quality, time to market from a content perspective while working with internal teams to manage the service will be a key part of the job. The role will equally support execution of planning, partner management activities, prioritization and troubleshooting ensuring a superior client experience.
Additionally, the role’s key focus in the year will be to evaluate existing process, optimize workflows, and supporting improved performance metrics and how we work.
Must to have skills:
1. Previous team leadership – people management is a must
2. previous experience in media content industry is a must – ideally working with video on demand
3. grasp of operational efficiency and process evaluation
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience with Monday.com
2. high degree of experience working with data/Excel
3. Experience working with technology – understanding video encoding