- Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
- Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
- Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
- Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
- Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
- Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
- Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
- Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
- Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
- Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
- Understands industry trends and best practices.
- Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
• Ability to communicate tactfully when disagreements exist and are able to keep relationships strong after difficult situations; you maintain a rational approach even when decisions will create emotional responses and are able to persuade others
• Ability to clearly explain rationales for decision-making; ability to maintain as much transparency when deciding and have a clear approach to solving problems
• A customer-centric approach – you deliver service to our stakeholders and partners with respect and care
• Systems knowledge
oSalesForce.com -CPQ a benefit
o Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile (SAFe), Project Development Lifecycle, DevOps
• Marketing and Operations
o Strong knowledge of operational applications, business products, and services
o Ability to ensure that business impacts are accurately captured and agreed upon by operations within TBS
o Planning and readiness for service offer including: includes requirements definition, risk assessment/mitigation, stakeholder update presentations, user interfaces/processes, documentation, testing, communication on basic and/or individual components of projects, post launch stability, and ongoing evolution/transformation
• Operational Efficiency and Excellence
o Processes and/or operational business readiness
o Drive new business implementation and execution, lead process improvement initiatives, reduce unnecessary customer contacts, and enable agents to increase productivity and quality of customer interactions
• Familiarity with Sales to Cash and Day 2 Support workflow development experience
• University degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Business Analysis certification/courses or 5+ years of experience for senior level positions; 2-5 years of experience for intermediate level positions
• Agile, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma certification
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Kanban, and Scrum
• Bilingual (English/French)