Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
Finance Mangement/ Change Management
- Collect, organize, and analyze financials data for the program and provide guidance on financial management process for the program team.
- Gather and manage OPEX and CAPEX budgets (labour and material) and adhere to policies
- Propose financial strategies and identify risks, mitigation plans and opportunities.
- Develop forecasts and compare against actual spending
- Provide reporting for Program management and Executive reporting
- Liaise with Corporate Finance on monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Maintain variance reporting and dashboard summary for executive review.
- Responsible for executing and enforcing the approved project change process.
- Collect, organize, and analyze change requests and provide guidance on change management planning and process for the program team.
- Organize change request submissions and ensure quality of change descriptions and impacts to schedule, scope, budget and quality.
- Coordinate reviews of change requests and assign stakeholders for review to agreed to review period.
- Ensure appropriate governance and managing internal reviews and sign off of changes.
- Manage and maintain all change document storage and change log summary.
- Maintain current versions of contracts
- Maintain change request variance reporting and dashboard summary for executive review.
- Capture and release minutes for internal and customer change management meetings.
Must to have skills:
1. Change management experience
2. MS Project
3. Financial management
Nice to have skills:
2. Minute taking
3. Executive reports