Must have skills
- Responsible for large sized, complex projects
- Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project. Plans and manages all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget
- Manages projects comprised of multiple sub-projects and tasks. Evaluates project deliverable changes and determines their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Develops detailed project plans. Monitors and controls project plan. Conducts status reviews with team leaders and management.
- Identifies variances and initiates corrective action to stay on target.
- Resolves and/or ensures appropriate resolution of all business and technical issues
- Identifies and manages risks associated with the project. Develops and executes contingency plan
- Negotiates changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management
- Performs analysis of schedule, regarding resources, costs and task completion.
- Maintains effective communication of status with Project Owner, management, and the team
Ability to communicate tactfully when disagreements exist and are able to keep relationships strong after difficult situations. You maintain a rational approach even when decisions will create emotional responses and are able to persuade others.
• Ability to clearly explain rationales for decision-making; ability to maintain as much transparency when deciding and have a clear approach to solving problems
• A customer-centric approach – you deliver service to our stakeholders and partners with respect and care
• Systems knowledge
o SalesForce.com- a benefit
o Knowledge of Waterfall, Agile (SAFe), Project Development Lifecycle, DevOps
• Marketing and Operations
o Strong knowledge of operational applications, business products, and services
o Ability to ensure that business impacts are accurately captured and agreed upon by operations within TBS
o Planning and readiness for service offer including: includes requirements definition, risk assessment/mitigation, stakeholder update presentations, user interfaces/processes, documentation, testing, communication on basic and/or individual components of projects, post launch stability, and ongoing evolution/transformation
• Operational Efficiency and Excellence
o Create and maintain detailed project plans and task lists.
o Processes and/or operational business readiness;
o Drive new business implementation and execution, lead process improvement initiatives, reduce unnecessary customer contacts, and enable agents to increase productivity and quality of customer interactions
• Familiarity with Sales to Cash and Day 2 Support workflow
• University degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Project Management certification/courses or 5+ years of senior-level experience; 2-5 years of experience for intermediate level
• Agile, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma certification
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Kanban, and Scrum
• Bilingual (English/French)