We are looking for a passionate, disciplined, integrated Brand Specialist with experience supporting marketing campaigns and a desire to join a high-performance team that's passionate about delivering results. You strive for great work that not only breaks through with innovative ideas, but helps deliver against business objectives. You come prepared with analytical and competitive facts, strategic thinking to support your recommendations, and are solutions oriented. You are able to prioritize and juggle many tasks at once, while always keeping the consumer front and centre.
We are looking for an up & coming marketer - someone with solid comprehension of mass and targeted/performance based marketing. You are consumer-focused marketer, with an aptitude for strategic thinking and experience supporting insights driven creative. You are comfortable developing communication briefs, understanding media plans & their impact to the business, and comprehend the value they bring to the overall process. You are a self-starter who can work within a team environment, and participate in cross functional teams.
This individual will support the execution of campaigns with the end goal of driving business results while improving key brand attributes. You will work closely with our Consumer Business Unit partners, Digital and Customer Experience teams, the broader Rogers Brand team, Legal, media and creative agency partners in order to bring winning campaigns to market on brand, on time, and on budget. This person is a natural “networker”, and ultimate team-player.
What you bring:
A desire to drive your future and build your career, plus the following experience and knowledge:
- Creativity and insightful thinking
- Budget and P&L management skills
- Strong Brand Management skills
- Being results driven, detail oriented
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Knowledge and experience marketing in a variety of grocery and alternate retail channels
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the creation, development and execution of integrated mass campaigns targeting both customers and non-customers\
- Brief, develop, and implement “always on” targeted campaigns that get the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Translate brand strategies, positioning and customer insights into a strategic brief that leads to inspirational concepts and tactics that deliver on business objectives
- Work in close partnership with Consumer Insights on ongoing Brand Tracking and adhoc research to ensure delivery of KPIs as well as generating relevant insights for Campaign development
- Work closely with the Rogers roster of agency partners
- Closely monitor campaign performance, establishing and reporting onkey performance indicators, and provide performance monitoring in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal leads to ensure brand consistency in all communication pieces, including retail, emails, Rogers.com, etc.
- Leverage data and insights, to optimize current programs and plan for future initiatives.
What you have:
• University degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
• At least 2-4 years of experience in the field of marketing/brand marketing with recognized ability in developing strategies and deploying 360 marketing campaigns.
• Excellent thoroughness and organization; able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously.
• Strong communication skills; able to establish relationships and to influence.
• Recognized ability in working as part of a team.
• Experience working with external agencies (media, creative, etc.)