Our client's mission is to unleash the power of the Internet to deliver the best solutions to Canadians - at home, at work and on the go. We make the world a better place by leveraging technology to break down barriers, protect people online, and empower everyone to achieve their full potential.
Our culture is fundamentally centered on the passion for growth, our deep desire to seize all opportunities and embrace change, our values inspiring excellence and the courage to innovate by focusing on the encouragement of teams and leaders. to do their best every day. The Growth Mindset encourages each of us to look at and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make decisions that put customers first in everything we do. . In doing so, we create innovations that change the lives of thousands of people in Quebec and across Canada.
we are still learning and are insatiably curious. In the face of uncertainty, we take risks and quickly learn from our mistakes. We rely on each other's ideas because we are stronger together. We are in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more with our technology and innovation. Together we are making a difference.
You can help us accomplish our mission!
As a consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the operational teams of our different distribution channels. This role is responsible for analyzing requests related to address management: verifying accuracy, making the required changes to ensure a high level of accuracy and making the required changes in our portal and databases. . In addition to being insatiably curious and at the forefront of new trends in digital technology, the ideal candidate will have experience in supporting operational teams.
Act as a support person for our various business units.
Analyzes, validates and maintains all the systems required in connection with address management.
Communicate the required procedures to our various distribution channels.
Systematically re-evaluate our procedures in order to optimize our results in terms of costs, quality and deadlines and to keep the company at the forefront of industry norms and standards.
Maintains and develops at all times an attitude of customer service by establishing positive and professional relationships with external and internal customers, by providing quality service, help, information and advice to ensure satisfaction.
Performs any related activity required by his task or requested by his superior.
You are the missing piece of the puzzle
Skills and qualifications
• Understanding and appreciation of our client's unique culture; ability to be an ambassador of culture internally and externally.
• Insatiable curiosity and at the forefront of new trends in digital technology.
• Understanding of the geography of the Quebec territory.
• Great facility to work in a multidisciplinary team.
• Ability to work functionally as a consultant and possess strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, English and French.
• Increased skill in popularizing information, translating it into messages adapted to operations support teams.
• Knowledge of the end-to-end operational process and procedures in the areas of telecommunications, security and residential and corporate home automation as well as the management of distribution channels (ie call centers, retail network, etc. ).
• Do a good management of priorities
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate decision making. In the face of uncertainty, be able to take risks.
• Flexible and adaptable: be able to work in a changing environment and have an ease in adapting to a changing context.
• Ability to optimize relationships, build trust and turn knowledge into action.
• Excellent oral and written communication in English and French.