Work in Oracle Fusion Middleware team to maintain the production and non-production domains, involve in development, design and support
My Client IT team plays a critical role in ensuring solutions development and delivery excellence and an engaging customer experience, while demonstrating my client Values of Sharing Knowledge, Integrity, Long-Term Thinking, Performance, Humility and Agility
The Global IT department is looking for a Middleware Developer to join our growing team. The role will work in Oracle Fusion Middleware team to maintain the production and non-production domains, involve in development, design and support.
- Five or more years performing design and development of SOA enterprise application
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing)
- Hands-on Development in BPEL and OSB is a MUST
- Experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g or 12c framework for designed technical solutions based on business processes
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL and JAVA
- Experience using BPEL, BPMN and Rules concepts
- Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Experience with design, architecture, development and unit testing of web based applications and middleware
- Experience of SOA integration with Oracle ERP and REST services a plus
- Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPM, BAM, OSR, OEM and OBR)
- Knowledge with full software development life cycle (Waterfall and/or Agile) including writing functional & technical specifications, source control, and maintenance and deployment procedures.