Our client is in need of a Content Manager 2 for an initial 12-month contract in Vancouver, BC.
As a Content Manager, you’ll be the person who ultimately brings the clients content to life on their website. You’ll be an advocate for their content standards, work closely with the development team, and ensure that you have everything you need from your squad to succeed. You’ll help manage the backlog of content requests in the system, develop the weekly banners and help us stay up-to-date with the competitive responses while keeping the Mobility section fresh and up-to-date.
Working closely with the content and development team, you’ll be the go-to for content related development requests. You’ll be responsible for seamlessly added approved content into the website experience. You’ll also have the opportunity to write your own copy, contribute to the content guilds and be a part of the growing content practice.
To help you execute, you’ll lean on the clients teams in design, content & user experience, development, testing, analytics, and marketing.
What you’ll be responsible for:
● Attending weekly banner meetings for information on incoming content and development
● Creating and maintaining personalized primary, secondary and mobility landing page banners
● Working with our content writers and strategists to ensure all copy is accounted for English and French page updates
● Writing copy for various content-related initiatives including personalization and/or device launches
● Managing content in our content management system (CMS) platform (homepage updates, landing pages, competitive responses)
● Updating pricing based on marketing requests
● Working with content, design and development teams to create campaign pages
● Reviewing content success with our analytics teams using our evaluation tools
● Supporting other content initiatives under the guidance of our Content Strategy Program Lead?
Must have skills and what you need to be successful:
● Intermediate level candidates with 4-6 years of relevant experience
● Post-secondary education in business and/or writing
● Detailed-oriented and committed to delivering great customer experiences
● Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
● 2+ years of content management experience
● Expert in content optimization and brand consistency
● Adept at working in a highly-collaborative, lean, agile environment
• Digital content writer with experience working with user experience, strategy & design teams
• Have a body of work that demonstrates a depth of skill of writing digital copy
• Be someone who can gracefully give and receive feedback
• Familiarity with content strategy best practices, user experience and SEO and design systems
• Hyper-focused on delivering great customer experiences aligned with business outcomes
• Passionate about modern content practices and methodologies
• Well-versed in lean digital product development lifecycles
• Adept at working in a highly-collaborative, lean, agile environment
• Well-versed in the interplay between business, technical and customer needs within the context of creating online content experiences
• Highly detail oriented and organized, with exceptional analytical skills
• Able to communicate content strategy rationale and build consensus
• Understand the importance of creating accessible content and how that applies to WCAG 2.0 AA principles
Nice to have:
• Experience working as a Technical Content Writer for the Support portfolio