Our Client in St Laurent is looking for a Bilingual Help Desk for an initial 12 months contract
Part of a growing team sharing responsibilities for reducing field service visits and increasing machine up time for customers.
Strong communications skills, verbal and written. Can clearly communicate technical content to non-technical individuals
Meet or exceed RSS Key Performance Indicators.
Diagnose and resolve technical issues remotely and partner systems
Use a variety of tools in the troubleshooting process, for example; call logs, knowledge management databases, using available device data to identify underlying problems, device diagnostic apps.
Follow outlined processes and appropriate use of systems while still finding ways to streamline day-to-day support of customers.
Manage calls to resolve issues in accordance with customer SLA agreement in order to manage customer relations and optimize customer satisfaction.
Represent to customers in a professional manner
Provides timely & appropriate escalation of technical problems as specified in the "escalation-procedure" in order to minimize the down-time of machines.
* Provide 1st level telephone help desk support
* Become highly proficient with internal software to assist sales personnel
* Ability to work flexible hours (8 AM to 6 PM) SKILLS:
* Good communication skills * Good general business skills
* Proficient with MS Windows * Fluently bilingual
* Some familiarity with computer networks beneficial but not mandatory
Minimum: Community College EXPERIENCE: Minimum: 1 year help desk experience - -
The incumbent will be part of a growing team within the Canadian Delivery Organization (CDO) in.
In order to maximize time availability of field Technical Service Representatives (TSR) for on-site, CDO introduced the Resolve Now! team. This team consists of dedicated Remote Service Specialists (RSS) that perform remote support on a full time basis by taking inbound calls from customers.
- The Resolve Now! Team utilizes skills, experience, technology and knowledge to rapidly address and resolve issues in the support process.
- The incumbent will be accountable for the diagnosis and repair of equipment hardware and software problems over the phone. The individual will have a strong technical aptitude as well as the ability to sell the program to the customer, and driven to meet team & individual target goals.
- Incumbent is responsible for directing unresolved escalations to the most cost effective and efficient route to fix a specific issue. The incumbent will ensure issues are resolved as effectively as possible and will balance time, materials, and customer satisfaction.
- Individual contributor
- Frequently interfaces within functional area (TSR teams, Technical Support Team and Level 2 teams) as well as with management in the area supported.
- Utilizes knowledge bases, technical information sources and past printer hardware work experience, to guide work.