We are seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst who will engage IT and Business stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze and validate system requirements that meet business needs within Rogers Bank. You will work on development and maintenance projects, as well assist in large development programs. The Business Systems Analyst will report to Director - Project Delivery Office, Rogers Bank.
• Required to understand new business requirements
• Conduct business analysis
• Undertake QA testing and help streamline existing processes to improve efficiency
• Prepare data mapping and perform testing of applications.
• Develop in depth knowledge of applications and their interdependences.
• Demonstrate leadership and partnership skills by interacting with other technology teams within organization to solve problems and deliver solutions.
• Understand, document and interpret complex user requirements.
• The Business Systems Analyst will take a leadership role in working with and liaising with business partners, other Technology Solutions organizations and external vendors to define the business and technical requirements at the program level.
• Review, analyze and evaluate detailed business and functional requirements, documentation, process flows and data models to contribute to the development of project plans including project charter, project deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and control.
• Develop use cases, user stories, defining and documenting user procedures and workflows, and how each class of user interacts with east system function.
• Ensure Business Recovery Plans are in place. Integrate technical solutions with the business
environment, recognizing systems design and data interdependencies and reusability.
• Establish appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange and system implementation.
• Define, review and influence standards and quality measures/metrics.
• Assist in the development of conversion and implementation strategies.
• Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements.
• Supports system implementation and production readiness by liaising with change management, IT architecture and desktop standards, and the business.
• Provide user documentation, user training, and post implementation support. Collaborate with
business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring that management is kept informed of project status and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
• Other duties as assigned.
Key area of focus (Must have):
• Have strong knowledge and keen insight with TSYS options screens across modules.
• Have strong aptitude to solution complex business scenarios using TSYS options and vendor partners.
• Key focus areas:
1. TSYS modules:
- Products and features
- Card Management Options
- Authorization options
2. Worked in both agile and waterfall projects.
3. Digital project experience
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and 7 years work experience in application development.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Business System Analyst in financial services industry with a preference in consumer credit card
- Hands on with TSYS TS2 (at least 5 years) or related credit card systems.
- Working knowledge of Issuer and Network systems, IVR, Mobile development, Web applications.
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of deliverables in each phase of SDLC and Product Life cycle
- Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Adept in Microsoft office products – Excel, PowerPoint, including MS Project