- Oversee BSA activities for the Voice and Data application area across various projects.
- Perform analysis from BSA perspective of third party vendor implementation of new product into existing system.
- Provide accurate time assessment for the projects and potential business initiative.
- Work directly with business owners, stakeholders to establish the foundation of technology services used by applications and the distribution of services across various technology platforms
- Release coordinator for various project releases
- Coordinate and Negotiate with various external teams on project deliveries
- Good understanding of upfront applications (i.e. activations, Smart Desktop, portal, etc) and back end billing systems.
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional requirements and communicate accordingly to technical teams
- Well versed in project documentation including formal proposals, feasibility studies, requirements specifications, use cases, and design documents.
- Understanding of the telecommunication business and system
- Knowledge of Ensemble from Amdocs data structure, Amdocs Charging functionality and Amdocs Charging data model
- Knowledge of Rating & Billing business
- Strong business process / work flow and use case modelling
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Ability to perform root cause analysis quickly, providing resolutions and action plans
- Ability to map solutions back to requirements and validate with the business
- Serves as a leader within the team and organization, providing mentoring to team members.
- Ability to set and manage expectations with the business, project teams Good technical knowledge and ability to understand how application areas / processes work
- UNIX OS, RDBMS experience (Oracle, SQL Server). CaliberRM, Clearquest, Clearcase, Visio
- 5+ years Telecommunications with strong knowledge of rating, billing, etc.
- 2+ years of KNOWbility and Amdocs Charging Enabler and Ensemble, Billing
- Progressive experience in managing / gathering requirements from strong and conflicting business stakeholders
- At least 5 plus years gathering requirements from business and application stakeholders.
- Ideal candidate would have led complex projects for their application area and / or cross-functional projects as an overall project BSA
- Testing Methodology, SDLC