Our client is looking for a Senior Developer-Analyst contractor with a experience in developing C# applications. Supported by the Development Manager, the Senior Developer-Analyst contractor will design, develop, test and maintain code on Health solutions, more specifically on a cloud-based rich-client Pharmacy application used to manage patient files, prescriptions, DIS link, etc.
• Perform full lifecycle software development.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient DELPHI, C# & .NET code.
• Troubleshoot and resolve design issues and code errors.
• Work in Agile development environment with multiple SCRUM teams.
• Guide and mentor development team on DELPHI, C# & .NET fundamentals and good practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expert in C#, Framework, .NET, Delphi
• Relevant experience in delivering large solutions
• Hands-on experiences with relational database (SQL server)
• Working experiences with SCRUM
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player and autonomous.
• Knowledge of pharmacy domain (asset)
• MS or BS in computer science or computer/software engineering.
• BS in computer science with equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5-10+ years experience in C#, Framework, .NET, OO
• 3-5+ years experience with relational database (SQL server preferred)
Must to have skills:
1. Expert in C#, .NET, SQL
2. Application development and security
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
2. Knowledge of pharmacy domain
3. Working experiences with SCRUM(Jira, confluence , bigbucket and Jenkins)