Description of Work:
- Work closely with the Business Owner and subject matter experts (SMEs) on the AMASS (Accelerated Migration of Analytics Self Service) project in Risk Management by
- Making plans and estimating work efforts to prepare the migration process
- Participating in the process to bring data into the GCP (Google Cloud Platform), model it and validate it
- Developing and / or redesigning some of the reporting and analytics for each SMEs within the Risk department
- Supporting the ongoing process of report development through governance and some level of technical support
- Converting and /or optimizing current SAS programs to future platform (Python and or VIYA)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of hand-on experience in a data science/modeling role solving high impact business problems
- Capable to have in-depth understanding of the current SAS code and the methodology behind the code in a short period of time
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, BigQuery
- Extensive experience using Python including comprehensive knowledge in various Statistics and Machine Learning packages.
- Experience with statistical methods like regression, GLMs, and analysis.
Additional Skills "Nice to Have":
- Exposure to Tableau or similar data visualization tools.