Our client is in need of a IT Project Manager 3 for an initial 6 month contract in Burnaby, BC.
Must to have skills:
1. Ability to seek creative and innovative ways to deliver client solutions.
- Ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans.
- Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects.
- Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
- Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
- Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution.
- Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
- Mentoring of less experienced Project Managers.
2. Strong presentation, oral and written communications skills.
3. Strong analytical skills.
4. PMP/Prince2 Certification.
5. ITIL v3 Certification.
6. University Degree
Nice to have skills:
1. Data center technology and IT hosting knowledge; overall knowledge of Telco product and solution suite.
2. Knowledge of the change management process; change practitioner and leader.
3. Knowledge of Cloud Computing such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and VMWare.