Completion of the EORN Transport Program a total of 353 MW hops and 162 router upgrade sites over a 2 year timeframe, completion scheduled for April 2023. Program Completion is based on the following Milestones in sequential Order...
Job Responsibilities/Job Functions:
• Successfully work across all company departments to coordinate and communicate with various groups and key players.
• Manage resources assigned to projects in regards to project efforts; create project plans and project schedules; provide project management leadership from inception through deployment.
• Forecast, Order and maintain all equipment/material necessary for each project based on project schedule
• Track all project budgets and ensure that they are up to date and properly forecasted for upcoming months
• Create project schedules and track progress of projects versus Schedule
• Manage all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies.
• Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, communication Plan, Status Reports, Post Implementation Reviews, etc.).
• Identify benefits expected from initiatives and conduct post implementation reviews to report on and track results.
• Pull together resources effectively to implement projects. Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish objectives.
• Use critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise. Communicate these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively.
• Maintain the Project Management Office Lessons Learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives. Where process creation or modification recommendations result from the lesson learned, Project Manager is responsible for determining ownership within the organization and managing the implementation of recommended solutions.
• Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous development of the Wireless Customer Deployment team.