Our client is need of a Business Analyst for an initial 12-month contract in Vancouver, BC.
You will join the high-performing Consumer Health team covering all facets of the business, including, but not limited to product management, marketing, business enablement, clinical operations and sales.
The client is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join the team and play an important role in the planning and execution of key channel & marketing tactics. As a Business Analyst, you will support the Channel Marketing Team with high quality data, reporting and insight to enable great visibility into the performance of our various activities, ensure that the client is tracking towards their full set of aggressive targets, and drive the right business decisions based on continuous learnings from our initiatives to provide the best virtual healthcare solutions to all Canadians.
Identify data sources from various teams and support data input, connection and complication into weekly performance reports.
Closely collaborate with data primes from partner teams to carry out data investigations and deep dives to continuously improve data integrity
Proactively identify risks in meeting targets and develop mitigation plans in collaboration with the team in order to exit each month in good KPI standing.
Support routine forecasting activities, triage cycles, and target setting as well as other ad-hoc analysis and reporting requirements by the Channel Marketing team
Support presentation development for program updates based on the different needs of the audience
Pivoting as required by leadership to meet critical needs of the business and team.
What you Bring:
You have experience in data entry and processing in a high intensity environment
You are known for your data acumen and analytical expertise.
You have excellent attention to detail.
You are able to independently perform in-depth data investigations and provide the right level of insight to different types of stakeholders.
You have a good understanding of business intelligence frameworks
You have advanced Excel skills
You are proficient in collaborative tools like Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
You have working knowledge of using data visualization tools like DOMO, Tableau, and Google Data Studio.
With a knack for balancing multiple projects and workstreams, you are committed to quality and accuracy, and know how to prioritize and organize so nothing falls through the cracks
Self-starter, with the ability to self-motivate, prioritize, and independently execute assigned work/projects
Must to have skills:
1. Data entry / validation / manipulation experience, medium to advanced skill in Excel and Google Sheet
2 Experience in collaboration with multiple partner teams who owns the data sources to collect those data, and resolve data discrepancy
3. Self starter, able to do basic project management over multiple work streams, good communicator, able to present data challenges and provide recommendation at right level of detail
Nice to have skills:
1. advanced excel skills, experience in interaction or development in business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Domo
2. independent report building capabilities
3. Project management experience, working with multiple stakeholder teams, ability to influence partners to favorable decision without authority
4. Experience in report development and/or BI development.
5. Working knowledge of querying languages like SQL.
6. Experience in marketing and/or the healthcare industry.