Policy Document Intake
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
1-2 years’ work experience
Provide transactional support to Client Teams, brokerage services and client support services by performing miscellaneous clerical / administrative functions, ensuring that we meet client service turnaround expectations on our brokerage cycle as well as compliance requirements.
Responsible for maintaining and updating databases/ excel logs, ensuring they are accurate and current. Other duties may include but are not limited to data entry, filing, scanning and photocopying
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting in day to day administration support operations for policy intake administration, collating reports, filing, and updating spreadsheets etc.
• Work with spreadsheets, word documents and templates and possible database management.
• Maintain proper records for reporting and audit purposes.
• Maintain electronic file system for scanned policies & email documentation.
• Support in data management and maintenance.
1. Administration and Documentation. Assist in ensuring timely and accurate processing of:
• policy intake documentation
• incoming and outgoing mail
• incoming faxes
• file folder creation and miscellaneous requests
2. Report Preparation
• Maintain up to date computer system records and logs
3. Workflow Administration
• Prioritize own workload to meet SLAs and ensure critical work is completed daily
• Current and outstanding documentation follow ups with client teams and third parties on a timely basis
• Policy file tracing
4. Customer Awareness
• Maintain a basic understanding of all major classes of Insurance and specialist services that the Company offers to its customers
• Maintain a basic understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• General servicing skills and etiquette
• Adhere strictly to the Company's Quality practices and other systems and procedures
• Comply fully with the Company's Errors and Omissions avoidance policy
• Comply with company policy for continuous professional development
Knowledge and skills:
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills – able to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work independently and within a team
• Business savvy with a demonstrated willingness to learn new concepts and skills quickly
• Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable and experience working with technology (solutions)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) – Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong relationship building skills
• Critical thinking and initiative to solve problems independently
• Results oriented with a strong client service focus