•Act as a key contact person between various Marketing units and their managers to make recommendations using in-depth analysis of CRM campaigns.
•Make part in managing various marketing campaigns; provide leadership in following up on various stakeholders’ campaign processes and adherence to timelines in campaign delivery as well as in evaluating the industry KPI’s on the different business units.
•Act as a key contact on data insights and management between various marketing units and IT teams in order to provide necessary information and data analysis for customer and market knowledge.
•Analyze and interpret the information provided to partners and recommend other appropriate studies.
•Develop analytical files for marketing databases to support modeling/profiling and marketing activities; as well as develop analytical reporting for Marketing and Finance.
•Support Marketing Automation for campaigns, reports and database processes, and implement effective solutions using existing systems
•Maximize the use of current resources & tool and scale our next-generation campaign management platform
•Act a change agent to improve the campaign environment and campaign automation
•Liaising with critical partners such as IT, Channel, Technology providers, Customer Care, Commercial Strategy and Marketing to ensure customer engagement success
•Performs as subject matter advisor in direct marketing/ campaign management area and provide guidance and resolve problems highly complex in nature
•Leveraging analytics, insights and best practices to improve decision-making, processes and campaign development activities
•Interfacing within the internal and external stakeholders, particularly our Data Science, Data Products and Campaign Analytics and Reporting teams, to derive synergies and alignment on campaign efforts and priorities and how advanced analytics can drive campaign performance
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN….
•Engage partners – understand the business and anticipate needs; collaborate well
•Lead by example – always teach, share, grow and develop, while driving results and making work fun
•Deliver quality – steer robust and meaningful outputs, with agility and attention to detail
•Interrogate the status quo – challenge old habits, ask why, and find a better way
•Influence and drive change – secure alignment across teams and leadership to ensure we are focusing on the right things, the right way
•Strong project management and change management skills
•“Connect the dots” – leverage foresights on opportunities, dependencies, risks, business and customer experience impact to drive better outcome
•Provided campaign portfolios to optimize, improve and create efficiencies
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE…
•Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes
•Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan out of various discrete activities and rally a cross-functional team around a journey
•Capacity to thrive in an environment that is of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity
•Ability to inspire and influence across organizations to gain alignment and support on recommendations
•Proven track record of taking a “client-first” approach, while setting and achieving aggressive objectives
•Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution/outcome-oriented, constantly looking for ways to do things smarter, better and more efficiently
•Natural or trained ability to grasp both business and technical aspects of the role
•Ability to quickly establish credibility with internal client-partners and to be the seen as a partner to the business with a deep expertise in campaign execution and delivering impactful results
•Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 5+ years of experience in Database Marketing / Campaign Management
• 5+ Years experience in using advanced CRM tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SQL programming, UNICA, SAS Marketing Automation and leveraging digital capabilities such as Adobe Audience
• Advanced experience in customer segmentation and data driven targeting strategies
• In-depth knowledge of database marketing and data warehousing tools and software (MS SQL, ORACLE, …)
• Experience in deploying large scale technology transformations including program management, funding and change management
• Experience in working with financial/marketing information including business cases, KPIs, ROI, NPV
NICE TO HAVE SKILL:
• Unica experience
• Knowledge of database architecture fundamentals and best practices
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) to interact effectively with senior leadership
• University degree in business, marketing, finance, math, computer science or related field