Our client is in need of a Build Project Manager/Coordinator for an initial 12-month contract in Edmonton, AB.
Must to have skills:
1. Experience with Project coordinator . Min exp of 1-2 yrs
2. Experience working with multiple teams.
- Manage small to medium telecom network capital projects (wireline) within scope, on time and on budget
- Primary responsibility will be coordinating MPS (Managed Premise Solution) delivery and End-to-end accountability of project delivery
- Assess deployment plan or business case to develop project scope statement
- Collaborate with planning, engineering, procurement, build, and operations primes to prioritize and schedule project deliverables
- Collaborate with build implementation teams to identify and balance internal resource allocation
- Lead regular meetings with stakeholders on resolving implementation issues and variances, and develop action plans to manage changes or issues on projects
- Regular reporting and communication on project status, budget, and quality
- Tender and award work packages within internal processes to external contractors to meet project schedules
- Manage and monitor external build contractor performance
- Effectively manage change requests on projects
- Manage program financials in accordance with corporate financial policies and tools (SAP)
- Manage risk within program and escalate issues where appropriate
3. Experience with remote setting and work place.
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience in Telecom field.