- Our client is looking for a ETL Developer who will be responsible for programming, testing, debugging, and documenting simple to moderately complex ETL applications (Informatica) under direct supervision.
- Maintains and modifies existing ETL applications and corresponding documentation
- Develops new ETL applications reports of simple to moderately complex scope, works with basic applications systems design specifications; and utilizes Company standards, procedures, and techniques
- Creates and maintains effective ETL application documentation Assists in the development of test plans for assigned projects
- Uses simple to moderately complex debugging techniques to test ETL applications
The ETL Developer will work within the Business Intelligence Development team and other Applications Development teams to develop and maintain processes that move data from operational systems to a Data Warehouse
needed to create reports, dashboard and analytics.
Responsibilities include design, code, test, and production deployment and support
of the workflow.
Responsible for configuration, tuning, and implementation of processes.
The Developer will provide Level 3 support
as needed and may be required to work outside of typical office hours to support production deployments from time to time.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016+ and SSIS
- Database skills and experience with data warehousing
- Familiarity with Star schemas
- Understanding of data modeling experience to give recommendations
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills